Built in 1900 Palmer House is a large Victorian house located just a few minutes from The Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew as well as local shops, cafes and restaurants. The main line station is also close by.
The house was renovated in 1997 and has nine rooms, some with ensuite facilities. There is a large bright lounge area, perfect for socialising with other residents or sitting quietly with a good book. We have a lift to ensure easy access throughout the house with a call alarm system in place allowing everyone to feel safe at all times.
We have a beautiful garden which has been designed with comfortable seating areas and is wheelchair accessible. It has been lovingly maintained by residents of Palmer House with the assistance of our garden volunteers. It is the perfect place to spend time with each other or friends and family. Enriched with wildlife, flowers and plants it is a great place to spend an afternoon.
Palmer House is the ideal place to offer residents the privacy of their own accommodation, combined with the companionship of others and the security and support of the dedicated house staff whilst helping to maintain their independence.
A home-cooked meal is prepared each day served in our dining room where residents can come together to eat as a community if they wish.