Corporate Partnerships with Abbeyfield
From sponsoring one of our events to raising funds for our innovative projects, or encouraging your employees to volunteer at their local Abbeyfield, your company can support our vital work in many different ways.
Why partner with us?
Partnering with us is not just about supporting a good cause, it’s good for your business too. Our partnerships will always be a two-way street:
- We’re local, with over 400 Abbeyfield homes across the UK, your business is bound to be our neighbour.
- Our houses are at the heart of their communities – close to shops, businesses, transport links, churches and schools.
- We all know an older person, and we all know what it’s like to feel lonely – our cause will resonate with everyone, especially your employees.
- The ageing population and increasing loneliness issues means that we are facing a massive challenge in this country, which is being discussed on the national stage by politicians and the media alike. By working with us, you can join in the conversation.
- We’re social – with a combined social media audience of over 22,000 and some impressive engagement across social channels, coming on board with Abbeyfield offers your organisation a real chance to be seen.
We’re dedicated to ensuring your employees have a truly rewarding and inspirational time with us.