Hours:- 2 x staff - 15.5 hours equalling one in four weeks
Hours:- 1 x staff - 31 hours equalling two in four weeks
Princes Risborough, Supported Living House are currently looking for a Housekeeper/s to work either 15.5 hours per month or 31 hours as stated above. Your role will include making certain that everyone feels settled and supported. As part of a team of Housekeepers you will provide day to day management of the house including preparing meals for the residents, managing materials and stock for the efficient running of the house and carrying out any necessary cleaning tasks.
There will also be some administration involved and training will be given.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of the needs of older people
- Have experience of working with the public
- Have an ability to work on your own initiative
- Be a competent cook
- Hold an up to date Food Hygiene Certificate qualification
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be a good organiser
- Have the ability to work flexibly
- If you enjoy cooking and are able to prepare meals to a high standard, as well as being adaptable and able to work in a role which is varied and rewarding- we would love to hear from you!
- Above all, you will care as much as we do and be passionate about making a difference to the lives of older people.
If you enjoy cooking and are able to prepare meals to a high standard, as well as being adaptable and able to work in a role which is varied and rewarding- we would love to hear from you!